2) The ICCM Advanced Arabic Class will begin on Wednesday, Oct. 11 at 5:30 pm at the ICCM. This 7-week Arabic course meets once a week. The cost of the program is $25.
3) There will be a Discover Islam Lecture on Thursday, Oct. 12 from 6:00 – 7:30 pm at the University of Missouri in Room 114 Strickland Hall.
4) Imam Zia (http://www.imamzia.com/) and the Alfurqaan Project will be visiting the ICCM next Friday, Oct. 13. He will also be giving a talk after Ishaa for the entire community.
5) The Columbia Muslims Food Fest, will take place next Sunday, Oct. 15 at the ICCM from 11 am – 5 pm. If you are interested in sharing a dish and culture from your country with the Columbia community please contact the ICCM Administration, ICCM office, womens committee or MSO President so that you may have a booth/table. The event is free to the public.
6) The ICCM is in process of developing a class for new Muslims if interested, please leave your contact information at the ICCM office.
7) The ISCM would like to invite the community to their Annual Biryani Night and Hajj Simulation. It will take place on Saturday Oct. 28 at 5:00 pm at Gentry Middle School.
8) Please sign up to cook for or donate to the St. Francis house. If interested please contact the ICCM office, Br. Ifran or email email@example.com.