- Congratulations to the Muslim community for upcoming Ramadan, may Allah grant all of us the ability to benefit from this blessed month. Ameen.
- Ramadan will begin tomorrow, Sat. May 27
- Taraweeh prayer will start tonight Friday, May 26
- Please note the new prayer times below, beginning May 27th 2017.
- Fajr - 4:35 am
- Ishaa - 10:05 pm
- All other prayer times will remain the same (Dhur - 1:30pm, Asr - 5:30pm, Maghreb, 10 minutes after sunset.)
- The Ramadan calendar is available outside the prayer hall and in the activity rooms. Please take as many as you need and share it with family and friends.
- Merryum Munir, daughter of Munir Nasreen Ahmed is having a bone marrow transplant tomorrow in St. Louis. May Allah give her shifaa and a successful transplant. The family asks the community to continue to make duaa for her.
- Muslims at the University and VA hospitals will be holding Friday prayer at the University Hospital Chapel (first floor, near the main entrance, just left to the information desk) for those who are unable to attend Jumuah prayer at the ICCM. The khutba and prayer will start 12:20 and conclude at 12:45 inshAllah.
- ICCM Construction update: The carpet in the Sister hall will be completed tomorrow inshaAllah. The womens activity room will be used by our sisters during taraweh tonight.
- There will be community dinners this Saturday and Sunday at the ICCM. The entire community is invited. Please note that the iftar dinner on Sunday will be provided and hosted by our Saudi community. May Allah bless them for their efforts and for feeding the community. Ameen.
- Please sign up to cook for the St. Francis house. If interested please contact the ICCM womens committee.
Ghazali Picnic this Sunday (May 7) at 11:00 a.m.
Fajr 5:00 AM
Dhuhr 1:30 PM
Asr 5:30 PM
Maghrib 10 min after sunset
'Isha 10:15 PM
1st Jummah 12:10 PM
2nd Jummah 1:10 PM