Eid prayer will be held at Stoney Creek Inn located at 2601 S. Providence Rd. Columbia, MO 65203. For your convenience, Eid Prayer will be held at two different times. Please select the time that fits best with your schedule or preference. Below are times for each prayer.
Takbeerat: 7:45 am
Salah: 8:00 am (Khutbah to follow)
Takbeerat: 9:00 am
Salah: 9:15 am (Khutbah to follow)
- Absolutely no food or beverages.
- Zakat-ul-Fitr is $10 and should be paid before the Salah.
- As Parking will be limited, it is advisable to carpool with family and/or friends in order to ensure we have enough parking for everyone.
- Children must remain with their parents for their own safety and the safety of others.
- Refrain from talking during the Khutbahs.
- You may bring your own prayer rug if you would like (please note that this is not a requirement).
Directions to Stoney Creek from the ICCM
-Make a right turn to leave the ICCM parking lot on S. Fifth Street.
-Take the first right on to Elm Street.
-At the stoplight, turn left turn onto S. Providence Rd. (follow street for 2.1 miles)
-Turn right onto Carter Ln. (You will see Waffle House Restaurant)
-Make another quick right turn and continue on the outer road
-Stoney Creek will be to your left. (2601 S. Providence Rd.)