InshaAllah we will have our Ghazali graduation party this Sunday, May 3 at the ICCM from 10am to 2pm. Children must be accompanied by at least one parent or chaperon. Please invite friends.
The general program for the day will inshaAllah be as follows:
* 10 am: arrival and morning assembly
* 10-10:30 am: organizational meeting between teachers and their students in their classrooms
* 11 am-12 noon: student presentations followed by student awards and Quranic competitions awards. This activity will inshaAllah be done inside the ICCM prayer halls.
* 12-1:20pm: pizza, cakes, juices, games, and fun activities for all children
* 1:20-1:30pm: wudu and preparing for salat al-thuhr
* 1:30-2:00pm: prayer time-salat al-Thuhr and halaqa
* 2:00-pm: more fun activities. Ghazali teachers and helpers are not responsible for any activities after 2:00pm. Parents must stay with their children if they stay after 2pm.
We look forward to seeing all of you on Sunday inshaAllah...