- Alhamdulillah, Br. Yusuf Bana is doing much better and has been transferred to Rusk Rehabilitaion. He sends his salam to the community. May Allah give him shifaa. Please keep him and your family in your duaa.
- Please note that beginning tomorrow, Sat.June 3rd, the iqama for Ishaa prayer will be at 10:10 pm.
- All other prayer times will remain the same (Fajr: 4:35am, Dhur - 1:30pm, Asr - 5:30pm, Maghreb, 10 minutes after sunset.)
- InshaAllah tonight and tomorrow night, the ICCM will be conducting fundraising during Taraweh for the ICCM. Tonight will focus on maintenance items and tomorrow will focus on the programs at the ICCM.
- The ICCM would like to thank our Saudi community for hosting the community dinner last Sunday at the ICCM. InshaAllah there will be community dinners this Saturday, hosted by the Choudhry family and Sunday, hosted by our Libyan community at the ICCM. The entire community is invited. May Allah bless them for their efforts and for feeding the community. Ameen
- The fiqh essentials program will be conducting qiyam night for youth in 8th grade and above. InshaAllah they will be discussing tahara, have open discussions, pray Jama’ah two rakah qiyam and learn how to pray qiyam individually. This program is for young men.
- There are still some slots avaialbe to cook for the ICCM during the month of Ramadan. Please contact the ICCM womens committee if interested.
- Please sign up to cook for the St. Francis house. If interested please contact the ICCM womens committee
Dhuhr 01:30 PM
Asr 05:15 PM
Maghrib 10 min after sunset
'Isha 10:15 PM
1st Jummah 12:10 PM
2nd Jummah 01:10 PM