1) Imam Nader Elmarhoumi will be visiting Columbia this weekend. Below is a schedule of events for the program with Imam Nader:
6:00 PM - Sister's Halaqa
9:15 PM - Community Lecture
1:45 PM - Youth Lecture
3:30 PM - Q & A w/ Imam Nader
7:15 PM - Community Dinner
2) Please note New Iqama Times beginning Sat. Oct 1st
Fajr: 6:15 am
Asr: 5:15 PM
Ishaa: 8:30 PM
3) Next weekend (Oct. 4, 5 & 6), we have another speaker, Sadatullah Khan, coming from Bangalore, India. He will be conducting his Discover Yourself workshop which has been done all across the world. Further information and details are forthcoming.
4) There will be a community iftar dinner tomorrow at the ICCM. All are invited
5) The newly elected ICCM Administration and ISCM School Board would like to thank the EC for their hard work and the Muslim community for their trust and support. They would like also to thank the outgoing ICCM Administration and ISCM School Board for their efforts. May Allah (swt) bless them all. Ameen
6) The Discover Islam Lectures Series for Fall 2017 was resumed on Thursday September 29. The next lecture, Women in Islam presented by Sr. Humera Lodhi, will take place on Oct. 12.
7) The Arabic Language Program will start on Tuesday October 03 at Strickland Room 114 at 5:30 pm. For more information, please contact the ICCM Office and MSO.
8) The community is invited to participate in the Walk to End Alzheimer that will take place on Sunday, Oct. 1 at 12:00 pm at Cosmo Parks Lamb shelter.
9) Please sign up to cook for or donate to the St. Francis house. If interested please contact the ICCM office, Br. Ifran or email email@example.com.
10) On Tuesday, Oct. 3rd, MSO will have a guest lecturer, Amr Ahmed, will be giving a lecture on Islamaphonia. It will take place at 7:00 PM at the Cornell Auditorium of the Trulaske College of Business.
Have a talent for cooking and looking for some ajr?
Sign up to cook for St. Francis House! If interested in cooking or donating please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Br. Youssouf or the ICCM Office.