The Islamic Center of Central Missouri
Fajr 4:45 AM
Dhuhr 1:30 PM
Asr 5:15 PM
Maghrib 8:39 PM
Isha 10:15 PM
First 12:10 PM
Second 1:10 PM
Ramadan 20, 1435 / July 18, 2014
1. We thank our Khateeb Br. Ahmed El-Hattab. May Allah reward him and his family the best. He will be giving a presentation later tonight after the first half of Taraweeh regarding ISNA.
2. Br. Farouk and Sr. Abimbola Aregbe invite the community to the Aqiqah of their daughter Islamiyyah at Iftar time on Saturday, July 19th. Please join them to celebrate Allah's mercy in this blessed month of Ramadan.
3. The community congratulates Sr. Faten ElKomy for receiving her Doctorate in Nursing Practice and Br. Abdissalam for receiving his Master's Degree in Geology.
4. Qiyam-ul-Layl started last night and will continue until the end of Ramadan. It is held at 3:00am, and Suhoor is provided afterwards.
5. The Women's Committee will be fundraising for Eid activities. Donation boxes will be located outside the prayer halls, or you can contact the Women's Committee directly with any donations or concerns.
6. Insha Allah, the Women's Committee class for the Ramadan Qur'an Competitionwill meet on Sunday, July 20th at 1:45pm (after Dhuhr prayer). They will continue to memorize Surah Kahf.
6. Our brothers in the Jefferson City Correctional Center are inviting us to celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr with them on Tuesday, August 5, 2014 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm in sha Allah. Anyone interested in going should contact Br. Ibrahim Khaleel at (573) 673-2104 or give their name to the ICCM Office Manager with their telephone number by tomorrow, Saturday July 19, 2014.
7. The administration would like to remind the community to please keep the House of Allah neat and tidy in these last ten days of Ramadan. We'd like to thank the community for doing a good job of this so far, and would like to see this continue during Taraweeh, Qiyam, and I'tikaaf.
8. Please sign up to cook food on Sunday evening for the homeless in the St. Francis House. If interested, contact the ICCM Women's Committee. You can also donate $50.00 to the ICCM for the cause. Additionally, if you would like to cook you may be reimbursed up to $50.00.
Have a talent for cooking and looking for some ajr?
Sign up to cook for St. Francis House! If interested in cooking or donating please email email@example.com or contact Br. Youssouf or the ICCM Office.