Friday, July 28 2017 | 4 Dhul Qa’ida 1438
- Please note new iqama times: Fajr - 5:15 am and Ishaa - 10:00 pm. All other times will remain the same.
- Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return). The Uncle of Br. Abdelmoneim Elfagir, Naser Ben Ramadan, passed away on Sunday, July 23rd in Italy. May Allah forgive him of his short comings and grant him Jannah, and May Allah grant his family patience. Ameen.
- The ICCM Membership Drive has re-opened as we will be having ICCM elections on September 24,2017. Membership enrollment and the ICCM election timeline will be posted over the next week on the ICCM Bulletin boards. We encourage everyone to sign up to be an ICCM active member.
- If you would like to drop anything off at the ICCM (clothing, furniture, books, etc.) please contact the ICCM office prior to doing so. You may call the office at 573-875-4633 and/or contact the Office manager directly.
- The Friday Tafseer program will continue tonight after Ishaa.
- The ICCM is participating in the school supply drive for the Boone County Back to School Health Fair. You will see bins close to the mens and womens entrances. Please donate school supplies and backpacks.
- The Rabbaniyyah Youth group is currently having a food drive for the Tiger Pantry (between July 13 – July 31). Please drop off canned or boxed food items and/or toiletries in the yellow bins located in the ICCM.
- If you are interested in cooking for the St. Francis house please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. If you are unable to cook, you may donate $50.00 to the ICCM office manager or Br. Irfan.
- We thank Allah SWT for each good deed (hassanah) that any of us do and we say Jazak Allahu khairan for the good (hassanah) that benefits every individual in our community and our Ummah at large. We encourage everyone to make efforts to do more good deeds (hassanah), as an example, like praying Fajr in the Masjid. If you are unable to attend everyday, help to develop or join a team committed to monthly, weekly or daily Fajr prayer at the Masjid as you duties allow, with a plan to increase. The more good we do, Allah (SWT) with His Mercy will remove hardship from our path. Please join or develop a group/team suitable to you. We would also like to start a Fajr phone tree to encourage each other to attend Fajr prayer at the Masjid. If you are interested in joining, please sign up at the ICCM office.