1. We thank our Khateeb. May Allah grant him and his family the best in this world and the hereafter.
2. Beginning, Saturday September 19th, Ishaa Prayer time will change to 8:45 pm.
3. Eid Al-Adha will be on Thursday, Sept. 24. The Eid prayer will take place at the Nickell Shelter at Cosmo Park and will
start at 8am. Please bring a prayer rug and feel free to bring any food items and/or beverages.
4. The entire 408 Locust Building (which is adjacent to the ICCM) is avaialble for commercial lease. If interested in leasing space, please submit a written proposal to ICCM Shura for the use of the building, any modification or remodeling and duration of the lease.
5. On Saturday, September 19, there will be a community Health Fair at the ICCM in the activity room from 10am - 1:30 pm and free clinic tomorrow from 9 am – 11 am. The Community is encouraged to attend.
6. On Sunday, September 20, the annual food packing event will take place. The ICCM partners with ISNA, Islamic Relief and Stop Hunger Now to host this event.
7. Helping Hands is a non-profit organization is raining funds for gloval Zabiha program for refugees and orphans world
wide and urge people to participate.
8. Br. Hazem Bat, ISNA Secretary General, will join us at the food packing event on Sunday and will be giving a talk after Ishaa on Sunday, Sept. 20.
9. There will be a group iftar dinner hosted by Dr. Gizawy at the ICCM on the day of Arafat, Wed. Sept. 23. The community is invited to attend.
10. The Messenger of Allah said, “There are no days during which the righteous action is so pleasing to Allah than these days (i.e. first 10 days if Dhul Hijjah).” – Al-Bukhari
11. If you would like to donate some of your Udhia Meat to our brothers in the prison, please put it in a bag, write PRISON on the bag and place it in the deep freezer in the ICCM kitchen.
12. Our brothers in Jefferson City, Bonneville and Moberly prisons are inviting us to celebrate Eid Al Adha with them. If you are interested, please give your name and telephone number to Br. Ibrahim Khaleel or the ICCM Office by Saturday, September 19, 2015.
13. The Islamic School of Columbia Missouri (ISCM) is looking for volunteers to instruct physical education one or twice a week. Please contact the ISCM office for further details at email@example.com or 573-442-1556.
14. The ISCM will begin providing Friday lunch next Friday, September 25th.
15. Please sign up to cook food on Sunday evening for the homeless in the St. Francis House. If interested, contact the ICCM Women's Committee. You can also donate $50.00 to the ICCM for the cause. Additionally, if you would like to cook you may be reimbursed up to $50.00.
Comments are closed.