Friday Announcements for May 27th, 2016
1. The ICCM would like to thank our Khateeb, Sheikh Ali Bagegni, who is visiting us this weekend. May Allah bless him and grant him and his family the best of this world and the hereafter. Ameen.
2. The family of Br. Kamal Hussain and Semi Necibi would like to invite the community for the marriage contract of their son and daughter, Bilal Hussain and Soumaya Necibi. The event will take place today after Asr prayer at the ICCM. This will be conducted by Sheikh Ali Bagegni.
3. Sheikh Ali Bagegni will give some words of wisdom related to his Islamic School Experience. This will be at 7:00 pm after the marriage ceremony at the ICCM.
4. The ICCM women's committee will have a Ramadan Retreat entitled "The Fasting and the Furious: Gearing up for Ramadan" tonight at 7:00 pm at the ICCM. Their discussions will focus on time management, staying healthy and dua during the month of Ramadan.
5. Registration for the Rabbaniyah Summer youth program is now open. The youth group are looking forward to another great summer for the youth and appreciate everyone's support.
6. The ICCM would like to request the assistance, both financial and volunteers, as we continue with the second phase of landscaping and development of the playground at the ICCM.
7. The ICCM Womens Committee has developed a youth program, "Taraweeh club" for the month of Ramadan. If you would like to register your child for Taraweeh Club and/or for more information, please click the following link:
TARAWEEH CLUB REGISTRATION: http://theiccm.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c68360b693aaa164214e26562&id=33bb0dec7f&e=c9117959aa
8. The Quran Tafsir program with Dr. Shakir Hamoodi will continue tonight, Friday, May 27, after Ishaa.
9. The youth program entitled “Fiqh Essentials” will continue tomorrow, Sat. May 21st after Maghreb at the ICCM. Parents & all community members are welcome as well.
10. The ICCM administration is looking for volunteers for the month of Ramadan. If interested in helping please contact Br. Misbahu Ali or sign up on the Ramadan signup sheet located in the ICCM.
11. Please sign up to cook food on Sunday evening for the homeless in the St. Francis House. If interested, contact the ICCM Women's Committee. You can also donate $50.00 to the ICCM for the cause. Additionally, if you would like to cook you may be reimbursed up to $50.00.
Comments are closed.