1. Beginning Saturday, September 3rd, the Iqama time for Fajr will be 5:45 am, Asr 5:15 pm and Ishaa will be at 9:15 pm.
2. As we enter the month of Dhul Hijjah, we would like to encourage each other to increase in the good deeds we do especially during the first 10 days, as are they are the most beloved days to Allah.
3. The Constitution Review Committee would like to remind everyone to submit their suggestions electronically or manually. Instructions are posted on the mens and womens sides as well as on the Constitution Committee page on the ICCM website. Deadline for submissions is Sept. 10 by Dhur Prayer.
4. ISCM is starting after school program for middle school students and up. The monthly fee is $100. After school will be 3:30 PM-5:30 PM Monday thru Thursday. Abla Fadiah will be the After School teacher.
5. ISCM Hafidh program will begin on Tuesday, September 6 for 2nd grade student and up. The fee will be $60 per month for ISCM students, for non-ISCM students the fee will be $150 mothly. Hafidh will be from 3:30 PM- 4:30 PM Monday thru Thursday. Br. Musbahu will be the teacher.
6. The boy’s youth program, Fiqh Essentials and Dr. Shakir’s tafseer program will be cancelled this week.
7. We are looking for volunteers to join the Eid Committee. The members of this committee would help out with planning and volunteering for Eid activities.The first meeting will be this Friday, September 2, at 6 pm at the masjid. The second meeting will be next Thursday, September 8, after Asr at 5:30 pm at the masjid, InshaAllah.
8. The ICCM will host the annual food packaging event on Sunday, Sept. 18 at the ICCM. The community is invited and encourage to attend.