1. We thank our khateeb, May Allah bless his and his family. Ameen.
2. Please make duaa for our brothers and sisters who are in the hospital and/or battling illness. May Allah give them shifa’a. Ameen
2. Beginning Saturday, August 20, the Iqama time for Fajr will be 5:30 am and Ishaa will be at 9:30 pm. All other iqama times remain the same.
3. Work is underway to fix the dome, and get water leaks and excess humidity under control. The ICCM Administration appreciates your patience during this time period.
4. The Constitution Review Committee would like to remind everyone to submit their suggestions electronically or manually. Instructions are posted on the mens and womens sides as well as on the Constitution Committee page on the ICCM website. Deadline for submissions is Sept. 10 by Dhur Prayer
5. Dr. Arshad Hussain will be giving a lecture discussing “Strategies for Managing your Child’s Behavior” at the ICCM this evening, Friday, August 19, at 7:30 pm. The event is open to the community and was developed by the Women’s Committee.
5. The boy’s youth program, Fiqh Essentials and Dr. Shakir’s tafseer program will be cancelled tonight after Maghreb and Ishaa, respectively.
6. Congratulations to Br. Seif Addeen Al-Samadi and Sr. Fallon Muir on their marriage yesterday. May Allah bless their marriage. Ameen.
7. There will be a voter registration drive, next Friday Aug. 26th after both Jumuah prayers at the ICCM. Please make sure you bring a Drivers or State License and Social Security Card.
8. ProMus United, a Professional Muslim organization, is hosting a Career Day at Dar ul Islaam gym this Sat. Aug. 20 th from 10:30 am – 3:30 pm in Ballwin, MO. This is a great opportunity to meet Muslim professionals and learn different career paths. The cost is $5 and includes lunch.
9. The 53 rd annual ISNA convention will take place from Sept. 2-5 in Rosemont, IL (Chicago area). If interested, please visit www.ISNA.net for more details.
10. The ICCM will host the annual food packaging event on Sunday, Sept. 18 at the ICCM.